We are delighted to announce that abstract submissions are now open for the 2023 ACTA International Clinical Trials Symposium. The conference will be held on 27 – 29 November 2023, at the Park Hyatt in Melbourne.
The ACTA 2023 Steering Committee invites authors to submit abstracts for presentations. Submissions are sought for oral, workshop and poster presentations.
The theme of the symposium is Efficiency and Impact: Changing the landscape in clinical trials and we invite abstracts that address the following streams:
- Enhancing efficiency through innovative trial designs
- Collaboration and partnerships to increase research impact
- Consumer engagement: shaping the future of research
- Embedding to enhance research efficiency
- Call for abstract submissions will close midnight AEST on Thursday 27 July 2023
- Abstracts can only be submitted online
- Abstracts must be submitted in English
- Please read all the information on the submission form before submitting your abstract
Be sure to submit well before the submission deadline to be eligible for Early Bird rates to reserve your seats for the Symposium.