The Medical Technology Association of Australia (MTAA) will host a virtual conference on 15 July 2021 bringing together Industry, Government, Clinicians and Procurement Professionals to share insights into Value-Based Procurement. The one-day event will be presented by experts from around the world to discuss getting better value in health through procurement processes.
Featured presenters include:
- Dr Gabriela Prada, Senior Director, Health Systems Policy, Medtronic USA;
- Richard Charter, VP MedTech Market Access, Europe & APAC, Alira Health, Europe;
- Elizabeth Koff, Secretary, Health NSW;
- Carman Rechbauer, CEO, Healthshare NSW and many more.
The day will be broken into 4 sessions outlined using the Value-Based Procurement TICK checklist:
- T – Transform: Discover what is needed to drive value;
- I – Implement: Discuss implementation challenges with experts;
- C – Culture: Learn how to influence cultural change; and
- K – Kick-off: Find out how to get started.