The scope of this project involved a business review of six Clinical Trial Networks (CTNs) and the following specific objectives:
– Efficiency and sustainability – what are the opportunities for improved efficiency/sustainability including through and increased scale or capacity?
– Collaboration – what are the opportunities for shared services to increase scale or capacity?
– Development and growth – what is the potential impact and associated costs if a CTN had greater scale or capacity?
– Performance and innovation – what are CTNs doing well and what learnings could be applied to the greater network?
ACTA will be exploring the strategic opportunities identified in the report in future program activities.
Business Review of Clinical Trial Networks
A business review of six Clinical Trial Networks (CTNs) to identify existing and new opportunities for:
- Efficiency and sustainability
- Development and growth
- Performance and innovation