Aim: To support the establishment of efficient, effective, and sustainable Clinical Trial Networks in areas of major importance to public health and the healthcare system.
- Identify and prioritise areas of need for the establishment of new trial networks
- Develop and disseminate guidance framework for facilitating the formation of effective, efficient, and sustainable new networks
- Assist and facilitate the formation of new networks, focusing on areas of need
Recent group activities:
The group has created resources for new clinical trials networks, now available in the resource area of this website.
- Establishment of New Clinical Trials Networks - Guidance for CTNs
- Stakeholder Mapping for Emerging CTNs
Current group activities:
The group is developing resources on types of Business Structure and a sector-wide gap analysis to identify areas of need for the establishment of new CTNs.
Activities supporting the growth of Clinical Trial Networks in Australia
ACTA 2020-2021 Annual Report
Establishing a CTN: A Facilitated Workshop for Clinicians and Researchers ACTA Summit 2020
AAAPC Conference: ACTA Workshop Minutes
Stakeholder Mapping for Clinical Trial Networks
Establishment of New Clinical Trial Networks: Guidance for CTNs