Benefits of Membership
- Have an active role in helping to ensure that the public good trials and registries sector has a strong and effective ‘collective voice’ at the national level.
- Help to shape healthcare and research policy that directly impacts your research.
- A ‘seat at the table’ to ensure that your group is well represented and has the opportunity to influence and help drive ACTA’s advocacy for the sector.
- Nominate senior members from within your group to contribute to ACTA Roundtables/Working Groups/Standing Committees to provide further opportunity to ensure that issues impacting your field of research are communicated effectively to governments and key stakeholders.
- Active promotion of the activities and achievements of your research group through ACTA publications, member profiles on the ACTA website and news listings on major publications and trial results.
- Get connected: receive policy alerts & e-newsletters, provide comments to inform ACTA submissions and rapid responses, and receive invitations to member forums/events.
- Discounted registration to all ACTA conferences and events.
Membership fees were introduced on 1 December 2016. To view the fee schedule please click here For full information on the membership categories available and how to apply, follow the links below:
Open to clinical trials networks, clinical trial coordinating centres and clinical quality registries that support ACTA’s mission and vision and meet the membership criteria outlined. For details of the Full Membership criteria and the application form, click here.
Full Members have the right to nominate candidates for election to the Board of Directors and vote at meetings of members (one vote per member organisation or group). Full Members also have the right to nominate an individual to represent the organisation on the ACTA Advisory Council.
Open to clinical trials networks, clinical trial coordinating centres and clinical quality registries that support ACTA’s mission and vision and wish to be actively engaged within ACTA but don't yet meet the Full membership criteria. To apply for Associate Membership click here.
Associate Members do not have voting rights at meetings of members but can nominate an individual to represent the organisation on the ACTA Advisory Council.
Open to any individual or organisation with an interest in investigator-initiated clinical trials and registries that is keen to support ACTA’s mission and vision. Affiliate Members are non-voting members. There are two categories of Affiliate Member – Organisational and Individual. For further information on becoming an Affiliate Member click here.
How to apply
- Download and read a copy of ACTA’s company constitution
- Print and complete the appropriate application form and return via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that all membership applications are subject to approval by the Board of Directors.